This website (“site”) is the homepage of Klaveness Digital AS, Drammensveien 260, 0283 OSLO (“Klaveness Digital”).
[By accessing and using www.klavenessdigital.com you agree to the following terms and conditions:]
1. The contents on this site is provided without any warranties or representations whatsoever, either express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the content is accurate and up-to-date, however Klaveness Digital makes no warranties or representations about accuracy, sequence, timeliness or completeness or otherwise of the site content, and may discontinue distributing the site or related material without prior notice. The information on this site intends to provide general guidance and information.
2. Neither Klaveness Digital nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct or indirect damage or other losses of whatsoever kind arising from access to, or the use of this site or any information contained in it, including damage arising from computer viruses.
3. Any comments made on this site or messages sent to Klaveness Digital regarding its content becomes the property of Klaveness Digital and may be used without limitation of purposes and to the extent permitted by law.
4. Klaveness Digital wants to ensure that personal data is handled securely. Personal data submitted to Klaveness Digital through this site will be handled according to Norwegian and European personal data protection legislation.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Norwegian Law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Legal Notice shall be referred to Norwegian Courts.